Burlap Runner Ready for Easter

I’m so excited to share this beautiful tablescape with you!
Valerie, a reader of Beyond the Screen Door, purchased a burlap runner from me a couple of weeks ago and sent me this photo of her table all decked out for Easter.
Isn’t this adorable? Love that bunny!
Thank you, Valerie!
SHARING WITH:

This entry was posted in Runner, Seasonal Decor. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Burlap Runner Ready for Easter

1. Debbiedoo's says:

That is adorable! Love the runner and I am super excited to get Lucy’s!

2. Marie Wreath says:

Oh I flat out love it!! Great look in every detail. Really pretty and sophisticated. xo Happy Easter!

3. NanaDiana says:

Your runner is absolutely perfect there. I love it! xo Diana

4. Beautiful, Sonya! Your runner works great with this nature themed tablescape!

5. Rooms by Ann says:

It’s a beautiful table,The runner brings it to life. I love it. thanks for sharing.

6. Rooms by Ann says:

Sonya, Your runner brings this table to life with it’s natural element. Thanks for sharing.

7. What a pretty tablescape, with a pretty starting point in the runner!

8. Wow! That looks so gorgeous! How fun for you to get to see your creation “in action”. :-)
    Vanessa

9. Sonia says:

Gorgeous runner!! I just love burlap. Happy St Patrick’s Day.
    Miss Bloomers

10. Stephanie says:

Love her tablescape and the runner you made is gorgeous!

Love the runner and the topiaries. Great jog! Cynthia

12. bj says:

Oh, what a pretty and classy table this is.
    Now, I want to do a spring table using MY pretty runner and will do so very soon. You will be the first to see it. :))
    xoxo bj

13. I love this! I have reds, greens and golds in my house and am always wondering what to do for Easter. Pastels look horrible in my house!

14. Jane says:

I am loving that burlap runner! Lately, I’ve been obsessed with bringing in some burlap touches because I think they would work well with my current decorating style. Been debating the curtains and now this lovely idea…..what to do first???

15. Trish says:

I love Easter so much, even the explosion of pastels that it brings into our lives. But this understated and still VERY festive tablescape is awesome!

16. That is quite gorgeous! I have to pin this! It’s so pretty. Hope you don’t mind.
    Have a great week!

17. Beautiful table runner and tablescape. I love how natural it looks. (The bunny is great.)

18. Sandy says:

I love the burlap runner! It looks very organic and rustic! Perfect for her tablescape. Do you have any close-up shots.

I’m following you via linky followers now. You inspired me several months ago with your turquoise door! I found you by doing a google search. Well, my door is now turquoise.

19. Beautiful tablescape!
    … Visiting from Potpourri Friday. I’m #95

Greetings from Australia♥

20. What a beautiful Easter tablescape, and to think that it all started with your burlap runner!

21. LOVE! That ruffle is gorgeous and I love the rustic/feminine feel. I may be inspired to make one too! Would ou link it up to my party if you have a minute?

22. Very cute table runner.

23. Leah Koenig says:

O!! Love!!! Just found you on Days of Chalk and Chocolate and clicked because it I saw “burlap.” I’m obsessed with all things burlap, and this runner is no exception! So very everyday elegant. Thanks for sharing!
    Visiting from Well Rounded, leahkoenig.blogspot.com

24. Great runner for your beautiful tablescape for Easter and Spring. You can dress it up or down, such a pretty runner!! Thanks for sharing, I’m at Table Top Tuesday too. Hugs,
    FABBY

25. Maria says:

Beautiful table runner, and a beautifully set table! Perfect for Easter!

26. Love the runner and the bunny is way too cute. Breautiful tablescape. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty