Integrative Medical Solution’s Waiting Room

The first glimpse I shared with you of Integrative Medical Solutions brand new medical facility was the Ballgown Window Treatments for Wendy’s office.
Today I’d like to share this amazing waiting room!
This is such a comfortable space to walk into. It truly feels like a home. I had so much fun styling this room! It felt like Christmas playing with all the new furniture and accessories!

When you enter, the waiting room is to your left.
One wall is grounded by a large hutch painted a distressed black. The hutch is then flanked by two beautiful rusted framed mirrors and curvy armchairs.

Across the waiting room from the hutch is a large wall of east facing windows.
Hanging from the 24′ ceiling, between two massive wood beams is this amazing rustic, hammered metal light fixture.  This fixture is over 5′ tall and includes 36 candle-like lights.
The window treatments are simple, double width panels hung with wood rods and rings. What sets these panels apart is the gorgeous upholstery weight floral in tones of brown, red, gold and a pale gray-blue.
The furniture through out the space is warm and textural. Distressed painted wood, burlap and metal.
Rene, Wendy’s mom, is the creative genius behind the floral arrangements.
Wendy told me Rene had a gift but I was honestly blown away by her creativity! She is an artist! I’ll be sharing more of her creations later.
A few up close details.
Wall color: Silver Sage by Restoration Hardware
Furniture: majority by Guild Master
Rusted Pastel Framed Mirror: Creative Co-op
Window Treatment: fabric – Fabrics Unlimited
Window Treatment: design – Sonya Hamilton Designs
Floors: Mannington
Light Fixture: Ashore Chandeliers
Accessories: Creative Co-op, Guild Master, Peacock Park

Sharing with:
This entry was posted in Burlap, Offices, Painted Furniture, Vintage. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Integrative Medical Solution’s Waiting Room

1. Lori says:

I would get here early and extend my “wait”. Wow, best ever waiting room. Her Mom is very talented.

2. Just stunning ~ whether a waiting room or in a home, Sonya! It would definitely be a relaxing place to wait and you might not mind so much when it’s past your time. : )

3. S says:

Wow, that’s unbelievable that such a utilitarian space can be so over-the-top beautiful. Did you hear me say – wow!

4. OMG this space is GORGEOUS!! I’d want to extent my wait so I could take in every last detail!!

5. Marydon says:

Awesome! What a wonderful welcoming relaxing beautiful room.
    Have a great week ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

~GIVEAWAY end 5/13~

6. Wow…I could wait there…thanks for sharing!

7. Rooms by Ann says:

This is such a beautiful space. Feels like a home. Thanks for sharing.

8. Wow. This is beautiful! Too bad all waiting rooms don’t look like this. We’d all be wanting the doctor to be late.

9. This is by far the prettiest waiting room I have ever seen. Love it!

10. Toni says:

So pretty. I am sure waiting to see the doctor in this room would keep you calm and not having to look at outdated magazines! Visting from Sherry’s OHP and am new follower.

11. Lanell says:

Sonya, I am enjoying following your blogs. You are such a creative designer-just love your ideas. It is hard to pick a favorite when I like everything but the table runners probably come in first. The burlap wreath is so unique-love it. I already know where I will put it in my house.
    Lanell

12. Quiltloco says:

That is absolutely beautiful. It is so inviting, I would not mind waiting in that room.

13. Oh my! I love everything! Beautiful!

I could wait there all day!;)

15. Wow…that is chippy fantastic! i want those chairs!!!
    Your newest follower here, would love for you to visit me at the Farmhouse porch sometime!
    ♥Linsey

16. Thanks, it’s a lovely post.

17. Terrie says:

Very pretty, I love the lighting!

18. Holly says:

Oh, I really want that sofa table. WOW!

19. That is amazing! This is how all waiting rooms should look. I certainly wouldn’t mind waiting there at all. Wonderful!!

God Bless,
    Kathleen

20. Mia K says:

Beautiful!!! Love the style!

21. Michele says:

That is a gorgeous space, every single aspect of it. Someone has the gift of vision in huge measure.

22. I could just move in there! LOL! That is seriously the most incredible waiting room I have ever seen and actually one of the prettiest rooms I have ever seen. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Inspiration Friday this week Sonya! :-)
    Vanessa

23. Maria Elena says:

What a gorgeous waiting room! Just beautiful!

24. I don’t know how I missed this room, Sonya. All of the elements are to-die-for! I don’t know what my favorite thing would be. I love the mirrors and the truncated Santos. Just so much eye candy, you lucky girl!

25. That room is nothing like the waiting rooms here in the UK. If our Doctor’s waiting room was like this I’d want to move in :-)