A Most Glamorous Bathroom for the Doctor’s Office

How many of us can say the bathrooms at our doctor’s office are glamorous?

Most of them can only claim to be functional at best.

Yet, this restroom at Integrative Medical Solutions definitely rates as glamorous.

Just look at that chandelier!

The mix of painted & distressed wood, shiny reflective nickel, antiqued mirrored art frames and blingy crystal light fixtures works beautifully with the ivory & gray wallpaper to create this most glamorous of bathrooms.

You’ve seen the Turquoise, Pink & Silver Bathroom,  the Ballgown Window Treatments, the Waiting Room, a kitchen banquette as well as these decorating ideas from my time spent working with Wendy at IMS.

But I think this bathroom may be my favorite.

Or did I say that already about the turquoise & pink bathroom?

Or maybe Wendy’s office?

Well, if I did, then I’m saying it again!

Hope you enjoyed this gorgeous bathroom! Makes me want to go glam up my bathroom!

Sconces – Brandon Collection by Uttermost.  Mirror – Two Connection Mirror by Guild Master.  Side chair – Guild Master.  Oval Clock and Mirrored Bird Art – Creative Co-op. Table – unknown. Chandelier – unknown. Wallpaper – Unknown.

SHARING WITH:
A Little Knick Knack EBTKS, French Country Cottage Feathered Nest FridayAt the Picket Fence Inspiration Friday, From My Front Porch to Yours Treasure Hunt Thursday

This entry was posted in Bathrooms. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to A Most Glamorous Bathroom for the Doctor’s Office

This is beautiful! I love the distressed finishes on the chair and vanity, but the chandelier is my favorite!

2. Beth says:

This is definitely my favorite. I love the chandelier!

3. Teresa says:

LOVE it! I really like the mirror and chair. I could just see my hub’s clinic bathrooms looking like this. I would be swiping things from it and bringing them home with me, lol.

4. Pat says:

It is really glamorous and gorgeous! I love that hanging light fixture! They really make the space beautiful and comfortable for their patients don’t they? I like it ~

So pretty!!

6. Martina says:

GORGEOUS for sure!!!

7. Marydon says:

Just beautiful!
    Have a lovely eve ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

8. Gorgeous, Sonya! Lots of great ideas for incorporating into home bathrooms, too.

9. Nana Diana says:

Isn’t that beautiful, Sonya? You don’t think of a drs. office as being glamorous like that! Thanks for the “tour”. x o Diana

10. Oh…fancy! I love that light fixture.

11. Helen says:

Welcome to Word Press…I’m thinking you will love it, too. I’m loving the bath, and it is rare to find any public office with anything close to glamorous! Love the colors. I’m now following you on Linky and hope you follow back. Thanks for sharing this beauty, Helen

12. Paula Chaffin says:

I love, love the lighting!! As usual, it is so pretty and gives lots of inspiration!

13. Gosh that is one gorgeous light which matches one gorgeous bathroom. So how do you love WP, I sure do, but it’s the only thing I have ever known. Let me know is you have any questions, I’ll help out!

So chic! Thanx for coming to the party Sonya!

15. Stephanie says:

I love the wallpaper and that mirror is gorgeous!

16. lisa says:

Wow, love it! I always get excited when I find a really fancy bathroom. :)

17. So chic? Makes you feel better just paying a visit.

18. Babs says:

Gorgeous and glamorous, and in a doctor’s office? What a nice surprise! I wish all doctor’s offices did this.

19. I’m extremely inspired along with your writing skills and also with the layout in your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it’s uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one these days..