Courtney & Drew’s Wedding

Courtney and Drew received quite the unusual gift for their 1st anniversary. Their wedding photos. Yep. Almost to the day, one year later, they finally received their photos. I have been so eager to share more of their beautiful wedding with you.

The photographer was extremely talented but…let’s just say he had a tendency to overbook himself and should have had an assistant or 2…or more. Enough said.

So, before another year rolls around and we’re in the middle of planning the next daughter’s wedding, I’d like to belatedly share more of Courtney and Drew’s wedding.

All the girls. Bridesmaids dresses by Amanda Rose Bridal

My girls.

Individually unique boutonnieres handmade by the Drew’s mother, Donna.

The Bridal Party.

More to come. If you’d like to see all the previous wedding posts you can click on The Wedding photo in the sidebar or here.

Wedding photos by Clayton Austin.

SHARING WITH: 2805 Potpourri Friday, At the Picket Fence Inspiration Friday, French Country Cottage Feathered Nest Friday, My 1929 Charmer Sunday’s Best

This entry was posted in Courtney's Wedding, Wedding. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Courtney & Drew’s Wedding

Wow what beautiful pictures. The one of your girls is so sweet. Hope you get a big one to hang in your home of that one! I can’t believe you had to wait a year…were you thinking that they weren’t coming at all? The photographer is talented though…it was worth it.

2. Honey says:

Gorgeous pictures, Sonya! Your girls are all beauties! The photographer does lovely work; too bad you had to wait so long.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures at Potpourri Friday!

3. Mandy says:

Beautiful Sonya!

4. Lori says:

I have heard of waiting about three month’s. I don’t know if I would use him again. Yikes. But everyone looks gorgeous. Lori

5. I LOVE those bridesmaid dresses, Sonya! Now that’s truly a bridesmaid dress that I think could be worn for other occassions. I hope you’ve been well; I know you’ve been busy. You’ve been missed, my friend! : )

6. Paula Chaffin says:

Oh Sonya,
    I remember all of the wedding posts and thought that it was the most gorgeous wedding. So fitting for the location. I just loved ALL of it!!

7. Jane says:

Lovely pictures, Sonya! What a beautiful wedding party, love the bridesmaid dresses and of course, the bride is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us!

XO,
    Jane

8. Kristie says:

How Beautiful! I love the setting and the antique sofa. The boutonnieres are great! You didn’t miss a thing!

9. cheryl says:

I am sooooo impressed!!!! It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a wedding group that is unique. I love the dresses and the fact that they were not to the floor. I loved the things for the guys. I can’t remember what they are called and driving myself nuts here trying to think of what they are called.
    And the couch in the middle of the woods was so different and very very pretty. It all made for beautiful pictures. and I’m sure the ceremony was lovely!!!

10. cheryl says:

BOUTONNIERS!!! jEEEEEEESH!

11. bj says:

First of all, you don’t look old enuf to be having these girls getting married. :)
    The pictures are so wonderful. Worth waiting for, I’d say.
    Your daughters are so pretty and this wedding party is AWESOME.
    thanks so much for sharing all these with us.
    O, and I have a grandson, DREW and a grandgirl, COURTNEY. :)

12. Thistle says:

What beautiful wedding photos! The dresses are so pretty and it looks like everyone is having so much fun!

blessings,
    karianne

13. Room by ann says:

Your daughter is a beautiful bride, The pictures are so artistic I look the dresses. Looks like a beautiful wedding.

14. Kelly says:

How gorgeous! I love the outdoor setting for these pics. I also love how she is wearing cowboy boots in one of the pics. So fun.

The pictures turned out really great!

16. Shelia says:

Hi Sonya! Oh, I’ve never seen wedding picture like these and how nice your daughter and her husband can have them now! So pretty. I love the picture of your sweet girls! Priceless. Don’t our children grow up so fast!!
    Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

Wow gorgeous photos! Love the corsage idea!! The dresses are so amazing too! I’m your layest follower! Traci

18. Beautiful photos, but a year! I bet he didn’t take a year to cash the check! Your sweet girls made a really pretty picture. The corsages were so pretty and like how you displayed them. The pictures were worth the wait. PS – don’t use the same photography for your other wedding! Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

19. Honey says:

You are featured today at Potpourri Friday!

20. Pat says:

Wow, took a long time, huh? They are really beautiful and unique though. Your girls are gorgeous! Look like their mom.

21. Steven Olson says:

Just wanna remark on few general things, The website style and design is perfect, the subject matter is really fantastic : D.