When God Choses The Color Scheme

1-Photo Feb 02, 2 54 58 PM
Not too long ago I shared how my husband and I like to go hiking. Each time we go, I see these massive rocks covered with this gorgeous chartreuse moss and think THIS IS SO COOL!
In interior design we often take our cue’s from nature. We all love being creative but we need to acknowledge from where that creativity actually comes. The original Creator!
1-Photo Feb 02, 2 54 58 PM
Isn’t that just so cool!
And it’s everywhere!  Especially, with Spring just around the corner, if you take notice you’ll see God’s color schemes all around you. I want to live my life with eyes wide open to see and hear God. This is just one small way in which He shows himself to us.
This entry was posted in Bedrooms, Exteriors, Living Rooms. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to When God Choses The Color Scheme

1. Sonia says:

Gorgeous! Love God’s color schemes! The photos you posted are fantastic..that color green is one of my favorite spring colors! Thanks for sharing!
    Miss Bloomers

2. So very true! Thank you for a lovely reminder!

3. Irene says:

Oh, yes, Sonya! How blessed we are to be able to enjoy all the Creator’s majestic colors! I so appreciate you sharing your analogy!

4. The best colors come from Nature’s beauty…love, love this post!…

5. Mandy says:

Beautiful Sonya!

6. mishelle says:

Yes! So inspirational. Here in Wa. when seasons change the trees especially in Autumn are gorgeous. I always warm up my décor when I see such beautiful colors outside!

7. Judy Clark says:

Don’t you just love that pop of color? It is so refreshing. Beautiful pictures.

Judy

8. Michelle says:

I love this post! Thanks for the reminder about where our inspiration comes from.

9. Jenna says:

My favorite color any time of year! The photos are gorgeous, I love that dining room! Fun post, thanks!

10. Kristie says:

Beautifully put! Now I have a new perspective when I see all the moss accessories that are so popular! Thanks! ~Kristie

11. i do love all those rooms.

I have always loved the color green. I think I get it from my mom. Growing up we use to have green carpet thru out the house. Boy were those the days!;) Thanx for partying my friend!