Stunning Custom Kitchen

Tara's Kitchen

Tara’s attention to detail means you’ll find something special every direction you look in this gorgeous kitchen. And this is true throughout Tara’s entire home!

I love this over sized island! The Alder wood base is topped with dark honed granite complete with a rough edge detail.  The granite features a special corner shape with a curved radius in between. Massive corbels are mounted at each corner of an island that is perfect for storing tons of serving pieces and dishware.

Tara's Kitchen (3)A farmhouse style copper sink sits directly across from a stunning gas stove top.

Tara's Kitchen Pantry & Fridge DoorsCustom ironwork can be found throughout the home. Here it is featured on the pantry door as well and the refrigerator and freezer doors.

Tara's Kitchen Hardware Detail

In this shot of the kitchen, while the unpacking was still in process, you can see Tara’s first choice for lighting above her island.

Tara's Kitchen (2)Soon after these were installed, Tara realized they weren’t quite what she had in mind. She decided to switch them them out for a lantern style fixture. The new light fixtures suit Tara’s style as well as produce better lighting for her large kitchen.

Tara's KitchenAbsolutely STUNNING!

Can’t you imagine cooking and entertaining in this kitchen?

More of Tara’s Home: Master Closet, Cafe Curtain & Jewelry Storage or Creative Ceiling Treatments   Lanterns by World Imports

SHARING WITH: Dwellings The Heart of Your Home Amaze Me Monday, DIY Home Sweet Home More the Merrier Monday, Vintage Gwen Show & Share #97, The Farmhouse Porch The Scoop, Stone Gable Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits, From My Front Porch to Yours Treasure Hunt Thursday #111, No Minimalist Here Open House Party, Funky Junk Interiors Party Junk, French Country Cottage Feathered Nest Friday

This entry was posted in Featured Homes, Kitchens and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Stunning Custom Kitchen

1. Kathy says:

That is fabulous, the cabinets are to die for. Great for entertaining. Kathy

2. Sonia says:

Gorgeous! Love it!
    Miss Bloomers

3. Love this kitchen…I am so happy to see a kitchen with warm dark tones in a world of white kitchens, which I love too…Her choice of lighting is exquisite…loved the change…truly a stunning kitchen..thanks Sonya!

4. mishelle says:

wow, amazing! Love the iron.Love the new lights.

5. Diana says:

Love the beautiful dark cabinets and iron.

WOW! That kitchen is gorgeous!!! I love the new lights she chose.

Absolutely stunning kitchen. I love that door to the pantry, I am going to save that for my builder of our new home via my blog. The copper sink is great as well as the corbels. The finished touch, the lights, right on!!! Thanks so much for such beauty.

8. Patty says:

Hi! I just found your blog through From My Front Porch and I am your newest follower through bloglovin. This kitchen above is very grand, love it all, especially the new pendant lights. I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime at http://homeandlifestyledesign.blogspot. I just did a post on a tour of a lake house.
    Thanks, Patty

9. Carol says:

This kitchen is beyond gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

10. Sherry says:

Sonya, Tara’s kitchen is gorgeous…just like the rest of her home! I especially love the lanterns. Thanks for sharing this beautiful kitchen at the Open House party.
    xx,
    Sherry

11. Cindy says:

Beautiful Sonya! Love her dark cabinetry and those counter tops! The lighting she chose is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!!!
    Blessings,